Monday, February 25, 2013

Vintage Poster

















The top left one is my final copy.

I learned "clouds" effect. I could highlight background to use clouds effects and eraser tool.

Placing the animal's head on my neck was easy.

However, it took a long time to make it fit right.

I also learned a Smart object tool. I added my animal's head layer and my body layer.

I also learned motion blur effect. I was little confused because I did not figure out which layer should I effect.

Then, I learned Sunburst Custom Shape.

I just opened shapes at my document, but it didn't work.

It was hard to find shapes. So it took a very long time to make my shape.

The hardest part was adding patterns to the original layer.

I used sponge tool and brush tool to make some areas of the pattern visible.

It was hard to command-click and make a selection of the particular layer.

Finally, I used burn tool on my papers.

It did not look pretty and my texts didn't turn out brown color although I changed the blending mode

to vivid light. So I changed the blending mode to overlay.

This was a long project. I learned a lot of new tools and more about layers selection.









No comments:

Post a Comment