Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Contrast Project





Text tutorial link:http://www.adobetutorialz.com/articles/3027/1/new-year-2009-ice-text-effect


The right one is my final image.

A girl's name is Mackenzie Christine Foy. She played "renesmee" in a movie, <Twilight>

I made several stamp copies of layer and changed the blend mode.

I also used adjustments layer to change skin color.

I used high pass effect twice.

I painted her face with brush tool but it was hard to highlight because her face was soooo white.

Then, I created the text effect.

It was easy to make background but I cut it off to paste under her face.

I followed the steps but I did not know how to change my layer at final.

I made 10 more layer copies so I was confused.

This girl was young so I think this image was not appropriate for grunge effect.

But I liked these highpass and blend effects and texts.

No comments:

Post a Comment