Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Inner you Project




This is my Inner you Project copy.

At first, I opened the sidewalk background and my full size image.

I used quick selection tool to get my body.

Then, I opened my silihoutte image.

My silihoutte image is a guitarist.

I like guitarists and I want to learn it.

I made a new channel(red copy) and duplicated it.

Then, I chose distort>displace> to displace the silhoutte.

I used warp tool to transform my silihoutte.

Then, I made my silihoutte copy.

I added ineer shadow to my first silihoutte and changed opacity to 30% to my copy.

I changed blend mode to overlay to both of them.

Finally, the silihoutte was like inner me.

Then, I added text, "Rock'n roll star".

Because, I want to learn a guitar and drum like a rock star.

I am a big fan of rock stars.

I resterized the text layer and used free transform tool.

Finally I changed black & white color.

No comments:

Post a Comment