Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Composite_with_Silhouettes

This is my final copy.

First, I was quite confused because I didn't figure out the directions.

I selected inverse and made alpha selection.

I learned how to use Load selection tool and create new layers.

It was little tricky, but it was easy when I followed the steps.

Then, I created the room. I forgot to check colorize box so it turned out brown color.

So I learned  Hue/Saturation tool again and added a rough texture file.

The final copy of the room was so cool. I think creating the room was the easiest part.

The hardest part was use gradient tools.

It was first time to use Gradient tool on all four sides. I didn't understand gradient options in the bar so

it took a long time to understand it.

Fially, I added a text layer. I don't understand how I make smaller my 'the' text and gather it.

I learned and single row marquee tool.

Also, brushing man's hair part was hard. I selected brush tool and changed the adjustments tool

but it didn't work so it took a long time to figure out.

I like my final copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment