Friday, January 18, 2013

Vintage polaroid


This is my vintage polaroid copy.

First, I used the cardboard texture to make the background.

I learned how to change the layer mode and multiply the texture.

I think it was little easy becaue it is easy to find and change the layer.

Then I used fillter tool to make the white background.

It was little hard to find particular effects, but it was easy to change the stroke and make effects.

I learned adjustments tool.

I just clicked adjustments and set the hue/saturation.

The hardest part was making a real photo.

The color of my photo looks like little different from original one.

Making three copies was little tricky and hard.

The top of the layer always see the first.

Also, i don't understand how to use text tools.

I need to learn how to select layers and text tools.

I like my final copy!



No comments:

Post a Comment