Thursday, January 24, 2013

Displacement Map


This is my displacement map copy.

First, I opened channels palette and duplicate channel.

It was easy because it was like composition silhouttes step.

However, I was confused little because I couldn't see RGB channels in my document.

But I got that I should restore the display on our brown, orginal document.

I need to read more carefully.

I learned how to use distort tool and blur tool.

Also, I learned how to "rasterize layer". I added text on a new layer and rasterized it.

The easiet part was blending part.

Finally, I chose overlay mode and duplicate the layer, added an inner shadow layer, and changed opacity.

All these steps are for making realistic texture.

It was short but I could learn blending part!

No comments:

Post a Comment