Monday, April 8, 2013

Makeup

1. Modifying Nose (profile)

I learned Filter > Liquify effect to modify nose. Shrinking nose part was easy.

I had to click just the inside edge of the area.



2. Changing Hair Color

I learned Quick Mask mode.

It was useful because the brush painted a

transparent red when I paint over the person's hair.

I made a selection and used Hue/Saturation effect.

This step was easy and fun.


























3. Eye make up

I used brush tool to paint around the eye. Also, I used eyedropper tool to make an eyeliner.

The brush part was easy, but I changed the opacity of the layer carefully.




4. Whiten Teeth

This tutorial was the shortest. All I did was using dodge tool to whiten teeth and eyes.

However, I think this was too white.



5. Wrinkle Removal 

I used the Healing Brush tool to remove wrinkle.

This part was easy, but I really use Healing Brush tool carefully.



6. Skin tone

The lower one is the final copy.

I made a selection around the cheek and fill selection on new layer, then I adjusted layer's blend mode

and opacity. It was easy, but the difference between two pictures are small.

No comments:

Post a Comment