Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Advertisement w/You




The top one is the final copy of this project.

I used the focused shot image of the glamour shots because it showed the clear face of me.

I used the sea image as the background.

I set the face of me to the side and used the sea turtle image.

I wanted to show the playful image to the audience.

The turtle is trying to reach the perfume, deep in the sea.

I used the elegant perfume image to show that the audience thinks it is also mature.

I changed the blend modes of the face and turtle layer to luminosity.

This blend mode made the object in the layer look like being in the sea.

I added sillhoutte of me.

Then, I added more makeup techniques.

The pattern of the sea turtle is so clear.

So I applied the Median filter and used brush tool to paint eyes on a layer mask.

The turtle had smooth skin tone and texture.

Then, I added a vignette effect because I wanted to darken the some areas of the background.

I selected the ellipse and used Brightness/Contrast adjustment.

Also, I used Radial Gradient so that it looked like more sea.

Finally, I added the slogan.

I wanted to show clear, sharp typography.

I added inner shadow, and other effects to the typography.








No comments:

Post a Comment