Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Glamour shots



1.Focused shot

I used Gaussian Blur tool to make it blurred.

I changed the opacity about 80% and used brush tool to paint a layer mask.

I painted the whole face, especially the eyes and the lips to highlight.

Then, I changed the Hue/Saturation to give subtle change.

I made little darker and lower the Saturation.



















2. Vignettes

At first, I desaturated the image.

I selected around the face using the Elliptical Marquee tool and used Brightness/Contrast adjustment

to create the vigneete.

Then, I used Lens Correction effect.

I did not see huge difference, it was just dark image.

I used Radial Gradient tool and Dodge/Burn tool.

Now the edges around the face looks darker.






















3. Sepia tone

This tutorial was the shortest tutorial.

I selected Image>Mode>RGB Color and clicked More Yellow and More Red once.

It looked like old-fashioned image.

However, it would be better if the image is full-body shot.





No comments:

Post a Comment