Thursday, April 11, 2013

Makeup over.EDIT


The bottom one is the final copy.

First, I used filiter effect to change the skin tone.

I changed the iris color little lighter.

I wanted to make the eyeball clear and white, so I painted it with white brush.

Also, I painted around the iris to highlight.

I changed the blend mode to Hue, but it didn't turn out clearly because the iris color is black!

I painted the eyeball with white color.

I highlighted the eyeball and changed blend modes, but the iris color is dark so that

it didn't turned out clearly.

I painted the eyebrow with brown because the eyebrows are gone!!

I made eyelines with black brush.

Then, I painted the lip with more red color.

I painted the hair using brown color brush.

All steps were not complicated. All I did was using paint brush tool and changing the blend mode and opacity.

However, this project was little hard..

Making up my face was hard. My hair and iris color is black, so final copy looks funny.

I couldn't make lots of changes.

I also made other person makeup. It looks like better.





No comments:

Post a Comment