Friday, March 1, 2013

Movie Poster_2




URL link: http://www.tutzor.com/tutorials/designing-war-movie-poster


The top one is my final image.

First, I should cut the soldier out of the background using the Pen tool and delete the background.

However, I could not make the selection using the Pen tool, so I just cut the soldier

using the Quick selection tool, then I copied into the new layer.

I have to learn more about Pen tool.

Then, I duplicated the sky image and set Adjustments-Black&White.

I copied the layer so that I could set the sky darker, and also made the soldier darker.

It was easy to change the adjustments but the final copy does not look like very dark sky.

I need to make sky darker...

I used new effect, Filter-Chrome to make the soldier look like he is wet.

It was easy to make effect, but I did not understand how I make the layer exactly fit in to soldier.

Then, I made rain using Noise, Blur effect, and new adjustments, Levels.

It did not look like real rain, although I changed the detail as the same as the tutorial.

So I changed the opacity of the layer lower and lower.

I made "war" texts.

I changed the layer style, but it did not turn out the same as the tutorial.

Finally, I made more texts above the soldier.

I did not add the texts under the soldier because I could not see the letter.














No comments:

Post a Comment