Thursday, March 7, 2013

Marble Bust




This is my final copy.

First, I isolated the statue and my face, then sized appropriately.

Then, I desaturated my face, and made purple color face.

I learned new tool, Photo Filter tool. I clicked this effect, but I didn't see the effect clearly.

Then I added Rocky Texture and highlighted the statue with brush tool.

Isolation part was easy. Only I had to do is making a selection, selecting inverse, then deleting it.

The hardest part was making blood all over the statue.

I changed the opacity of brush tool, and brushed with white,red,black color.

It didn't look like real blood. It was hard to brush the blood and drips.

Finally, I added more textures. I added cracks texture, and web texture.

I used desaturate effect and Levels effect.

I could add cracks texture, but web texture didn't work.

When I use Levels effect, it didn't turn out like the tutorial.

So I couldn't add web texture.



No comments:

Post a Comment