Monday, October 22, 2012

Vector Project

I made a snowboard man and used various effect to him and the background.

First, I had difficulty on finding Live Trace. There was no live trace which is on the tutorial!

So I am confused on all wednesday but the neighbor said that this is diiferent version.

The easiest part on this project was creating the new snowboard man.

I deleted background with clicking a button. Then I filled the snowboard man with another color.

I went select>Same>Fill color. This step selected all other shapes with the same color.

It was so nice and easy effect. Also, the final step was easy. I grabbed the Text tool and wrote letters,

and choose nice gradient to fonts.

The hardest part was spraying background with the white rectangle.

I made a rectangle but I didn't know how to use the Symbol Sizer tool and Symbol Sprayer tool.

I learned that the Symbol Sizer tool enlarge shapes. However, the tool made the shapes shrinking

if I hold down the Alt key. It was fun to use Symbol Sprayer tool.

I can make a lot of shapes with that tool. It was first time to use these 2 tools.

Also, It was difficult to use gradient tool to the background.

I like the final copy!



No comments:

Post a Comment