Thursday, October 25, 2012

Personal Expression Project

This is Jina's Personal Expression PROJECT.

First, I used a Gradient tool in the background.

I made 2 stars, then clicked partfinder>divide and clicked stroke> none.

I made opacity of a star is 30% and used Symbol Sprayer tool and Symbol Sizer tool.

It was cool that a lot of stars are in my background.

Second, I opend my face ficture.

I clicked the Image trace and selected Tracing Options.

I set the Mode to Color and the Max colors to 15.

Then I chose Object>Ungroup and deleted the useless background.

Finally, I made a moon at the top left corner and make blend. The moon and stars are in my background!

I made a typography.

I used Text tool to write the adjectives that shows my personality.

I chose all of fonts very carefully. I think the fonts show the meaning of the adjectives.

For example, I used straight and solid fonts at 'confident, independent,  straightforward'.

Because I think that those adjectives show my strong and powerful characteristics.

On the other hand, I used decorative and cute fonts at 'sensitive, curious, cheerful, loving daughter, thoughtful'.

Because I think that those adjectives show my calm and sensitive characteristics.

Also, I made the word bigger to emphasize my characteristics.

The bigger word it is, the more I want to emphasize.

I liked the final copy !

No comments:

Post a Comment