Thursday, October 4, 2012

Pen Tool Sign Project



This is Jina Kim's pen tool sign project.

The hardest part of this project was making a pattern brush.

I made a light bulb and made a pattern brush.

However, I dragged to the line of the orange rectangle, but it didn't work.

The pattern brush even apperared in white rectangle, so I made pattern brush at white rectangle

and made one more white rectangle.

Also, I had difficulty on finding rounded rectangle tool because I'm not get used to illustrator tools.

On the other hand, the easiest part was typing letters inside of the rectangle.

It was easy because I just had to find similar fonts at fonts list and transform sizes.

I think I have to more get used to find illustrator tools.  This project was wonderful~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment