Thursday, October 11, 2012

Cute Basketball Player Project

 
 
This project was more easier than the last project because I used only basic shapes.
 
I can use Rectangle Tool and Ellipse Tool well now.
 
I learned Shape Builder Tool first time.
 
It was easy because I dragged on parts that need to be removed and only hold down the Alt key.
 
It was fun to make spirals to create his curl hair. I made spirals and use reflection effect first time.
 
I don't understand using the knife tool so I used the shape builder tool instead of them.
 
I think I have to use the knife tool next time.
 
The hardest thing in this project was making a basketball.
 
I made a basketball but it is little tricky to use the clipping mask to hide redundant parts.
 
I clicked the orange circle and select- arrange- bring forward many times.
 
Then I could make a basketball. It was difficult because that isn't on the tutorial.
 
My final image is so cute!
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment