Friday, November 16, 2012

Personal Logo Project 2


I made my second logo.

First, I made a laptop.

My company is a graphic design company so a computer is important to my company.

I made my typography on the screen.

It was hard to select appropriate fonts.

Finally, I chose the fonts which looks shiny because it looks like glitter on the screen.

My conpany name is on the screen so it looks memorable!

I made one more rectangle and used shere tool to transform it to side.

Then, I made a keyboard.

I made a enter key and space bar so it looks like real computer.

Also, I made seven tiny boxes and filled them with seven rainbow colors.

I wanted to show that my company uses various RGB colors to designs.

I filled the computer with pinkish purple color.

I chose this color because this color do not interrupt my seven RGB colors.

Finally, I made my background and filled it other color.

I made the shape of my laptop simple as possible.

I like my final logo!

No comments:

Post a Comment