Thursday, November 8, 2012

Farmers Logo Project2


 
I recreated a logo of Farmers Insurance Company.
 
This is my second logo.
 
When I see the name of the company, I think of grains, fruits because of the word , 'farmer'.
 
This word sounds very familiar and friendly so I decide to use this image to my logo.
 
So I made several apples. However, apples looked complicated so I changed their shapes a little.
 
It now looks like a shape of a heart than an apple, but I think this is more simple.
 
Then, I put fonts in to apples. I made 7 apples because this company provides 7 services.
 
I wrote this company's 7 parts of insurance services so that people can understand well this company.
 
I grouped apples and arranged apples more neatly.
 
Then, I made a basket so that it can contain apples.
 
I wrote the company name in basket so that people can memorize easily.
 
Then I made a rectangle to be the background.
 
I filled the background to blue color because I thought the blue makes people calm and feel secure.
 
I think security is a important image to the insurance company because the insurance's purpose
 
is to protect people from accidents.
 
Finally, I made all the strokes to none so it looked like clean.
 
I like a farmers logo~

No comments:

Post a Comment